Your support will assist TCPA to act, for example by:
- Lobbying the Victorian government on neglected areas such as planning for cyclists and pedestrians;
- Making submissions to strategic planning exercises;
- Reviewing and commenting on proposed government legislation;
- Monitoring and lobbying state and local governments on planning policies and programs;
- Providing support to local community groups with a planning focus.
Members are required generally to agree with and support the aims and objectives of the Association. Members are also required to comply with the rules of the Association. View the Constitution.