The Town and Country Planning Association
Established in Victoria in 1914, the Town and Country Planning Association is a politically independent not-for-profit association incorporated in Victoria. TCPA advocates integrated planning of land use and transport for ecological sustainability and a healthy living environment.
Our activities include:
- writing submissions to government on urban planning matters
- alerting members to events such as public forums and lectures related to urban planning
- alerting members to news items related to urban planning
- writing commentary and opinion articles
- writing policies such as the Charter for Planning
Professor Michael Buxton was awarded the Sir James Barrett Award for Notable Contribution to Planning at the TCPA Annual General Meeting, 27th October 2016. Michael Buxton is a professor of Environment and Planning at the School of Global, Urban and Social Studies,...
The tt4e declaration is a reflection on the crises affecting transport in Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
Opinion and Commentary
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Meet people with a common interest in planning cities
- Develop an understanding of urbanism
- Develop ideas for sustainable cities
- Participate in public discourse about urban planning
- Help define the public interest in urban planning