The Town and Country Planning Association
Established in Victoria in 1914, the Town and Country Planning Association is a politically independent not-for-profit association incorporated in Victoria. TCPA advocates integrated planning of land use and transport for ecological sustainability and a healthy living environment.
Our activities include:
- writing submissions to government on urban planning matters
- alerting members to events such as public forums and lectures related to urban planning
- alerting members to news items related to urban planning
- writing commentary and opinion articles
- writing policies such as the Charter for Planning
Each year the Town and Country Planning Association Inc. (TCPA) awards the Sir James Barrett Memorial Medal to recognise the best contribution annually to town planning in Victoria. This year the award was presented at our Annual General Meeting on Friday, 19...
A submission to City of Melbourne Macaulay Draft Structure Plan Refresh 2020 has been uploaded and can be seen here: Publications > TCPA submissions > Land Use
Opinion and Commentary
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Meet people with a common interest in planning cities
- Develop an understanding of urbanism
- Develop ideas for sustainable cities
- Participate in public discourse about urban planning
- Help define the public interest in urban planning